I’m big on processes – you’ll always know
where you are
- After I receive your initial enquiry, I’ll collect some basic information from you to prepare a short project brief. This will allow me to give you a ball park estimate for your work.
- If you decide to proceed, I’ll arrange a time to complete the full brief together. Based on the information you provide, I’ll prepare a quote for your work, including a summary of the agreed scope.
- As each project is different, I provide a fixed price quote that’s dependent on the scope of work discussed with you.
- My fixed price quote means you’ll know the cost, the timeline and what’s included, from the start.
- If you’re a small business needing help with website copy, one of my website packages might be your best option.
- When you accept my quote, I’ll invoice you for a commencement payment of 50% of the fee.
- Once I receive your payment, I’ll add your work to my schedule and organise a time to commence the work.
- I do my best to accommodate changes to the project scope, but substantial changes require an additional quote and fee.
- My availability and the timing to complete your project will depend on the agreed scope, my workload and your deadline – if you have one.
- I follow a clearly defined process for each project and include these details in my quote.
- Once I’ve issued the first draft, I’ll send you an invoice for the balance due.
- I include up to two rounds of amendments in my quote, in case you’d like to make some changes to the first draft.
- Your final draft will be proofread for perfection.
- Copyright for the content I’ve written will pass to you after I receive your final payment.
- Once you’ve approved the final copy, we’ll proceed to project sign-off.
- At this point, I’ll ask you for feedback and a testimonial or two…