How I work
I’m big on processes, so we’ll always know
where we are at every stage of the project.
- After I receive your initial enquiry, I’ll email you a brief to complete.
Based on the information you provide, I’ll prepare a quote for your work
- As each project is different, I usually provide a fixed price quote that’s dependent on the scope of work involved.
- You’ll know the cost, the timeline and what’s included, from the start.
- As a rough guide, my rates range from $70-$90 per hour, depending on the type of work you require and the scope of the project. If you’re a small business, one of my website packages might suit you best.
- If you accept my quote, I’ll invoice you for a deposit of 50% of the cost.
- Once I receive your payment, I’ll add your work to my schedule and organise a time for us to discuss the brief in more detail.
- My availability and the timing to complete your project will depend on the agreed scope, my workload and your deadline – if you have one.
- I follow a clearly defined process for each project. I include details of the process in my quote.
- Once you’ve approved the first draft, I’ll send you an invoice for the balance due.
- I include up to two rounds of amendments in my quote, in case you want to make some changes to the first draft.
- Once I receive your final payment, copyright for the content will pass to you, and we’ll proceed to project sign-off.
- At this point, I’ll ask you for feedback and a testimonial or two.