How I work – I’m big on processes and clear communication
- After I receive your initial enquiry, I’ll collect some basic information from you and provide a ball-park estimate for you – or suggest a suitable website package.
- If you decide to proceed, I’ll prepare a proposal for your work, including a summary of the agreed scope.
- Once you’ve accepted my proposal and paid the commencement fee, I’ll book you into my schedule and send you the brief to complete. We’ll review the brief together once your project starts
- My fixed price quote means you’ll know what’s included, from the start and can budget accordingly – no nasty surprises.
- If you’re a small business needing help with website copy, one of my website packages might be your best option.
- When you accept my quote, I’ll invoice you for a commencement payment of 50% of the fee.
- Once I receive your payment, I’ll add your work to my schedule and organise a time to commence the work.
- I do my best to accommodate changes to the project scope, but substantial changes require an additional quote and fee.
- My availability and the timing to complete your project will depend on the agreed scope, my workload and your deadline – if you have one.
- I follow a clearly defined process for each project and include these details in my quote.
- Once I’ve issued the first draft, I’ll send you an invoice for the balance due.
- I include up to two rounds of amendments in my quote, in case you’d like to make some changes to the first draft.
- Your final draft will be proofread for perfection.
- Copyright for the content I’ve written will pass to you after I receive your final payment.
- Once you’ve approved the final copy, we’ll proceed to project sign-off.
- At this point, I’ll ask you for feedback and a testimonial or two…